A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Brau, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brau
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brau graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Brau MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Brau practice?
- Dr. Alan Brau has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Brau practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Pulmonologists, and Bethlehem Sleep Medicine Doctors.