A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Brauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brauer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brauer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brauer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brauer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Paul Brauer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Brauer practice?
- Dr. Alan Brauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Brauer practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.