A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Brauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brauer
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Brauer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brauer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brauer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Paul Brauer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Brauer practice?
- Dr. Alan Brauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Brauer practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.