A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braunstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Braunstein, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Braunstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Howard Braunstein MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Alan Braunstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Braunstein practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Southfield Pathologists.