A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brautigam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brautigam
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brautigam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brautigam, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brautigam graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Brautigam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Ray Brautigam MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Brautigam practice?
- Dr. Alan Brautigam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Brautigam practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Denver Radiologists.