A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brautigam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brautigam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brautigam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brautigam, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brautigam graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Brautigam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Ray Brautigam MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Brautigam practice?
- Dr. Alan Brautigam has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Brautigam practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Denver Radiologists.