A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Braverman, Cardiologist, Valvular Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braverman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Braverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Braverman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Braverman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Charles Braverman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Braverman practice?
- Dr. Alan Braverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Braverman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.