A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Braverman, Cardiologist, Valvular Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Braverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Braverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Charles Braverman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Braverman practice?
- Dr. Alan Braverman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Braverman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near St. Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.