A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brewer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Heartland Clinic Comprehensive Family Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brewer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Brewer practice?
Dr. Alan Brewer practices Family Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Family Physicians.