Dr. Alan Brickman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

January 24th, 2013
Life is too short!
This office is mismanaged. They make appointments for 10AM but the doctor does not arrive until after 2PM. If you value your time, find another doctor.

July 6th, 2012
tired of waiting
After waiting sveral hours past my appointment time, the doctor came waltzing in carrying his dry cleaning and a bag that I assume was his lunch. That was the last straw.

May 12th, 2011
Tired of Waiting
Dr. Brickman can spend greaaer than an hour with one patient. There have been times that he was with a patient for such an extended period of time that I told the staff to advise him that I was leaving and could not wait any longer. I had not eaten in many hours. Upon telling the doctor, he dismissed the patient and took me in. The last time I went to him I was the first patient; I waited a couple for him to get to his office, then it took another 75 minutes before I could see him; he was on the phone the entire time. This was the last straw for me. It was also extremely difficult to get him to return calls.

December 15th, 2010
The wait time to see Dr. Brickman is hours long. He can stay with a patient for over an hour because he likes to talk. He gets to the office after he leaves Maimonides Hospital, i.e. whenever he leaves, whether or not he has office patients waiting. I've gotten to the office around 4 PM, he gets there at 6:15 but does not see me until 7:30! Also, I to confront him to get the results of the various tests from the last visit as well as his prognosis as, it seems, he does not willingly give them. I can't keep waiting several hours.

November 18th, 2010
waiting way too long
there is no feeling of a doctor,patient relationship.