Dr. Alan Brill MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Columbia, SC

July 7th, 2015
Excellent doctor n staff too.

January 12th, 2015
Best ENT around.

October 11th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Brill is a very gifted surgeon with a pleasant and professional bedside manner. He has done needed surgeries on both of my children and performed both a nose job and eye lift surgery on me. I couldn't be more pleased with all of our results.

May 30th, 2013
He is a awesome Doctor!!!! I think this says it all!!!

April 8th, 2013
And I can hear again - THANK YOU
In 2008 I noticed a unilateral hearing loss and tinnitus in one ear. I went to see an ENT who told me tinnitus is very common and it’s just something I have to live with. I was also told that it will get worse, I will eventually have it in both ears and it has a high suicide rate. As far as the hearing loss, otosclerosis was suspected and after a couple of month he did an exploratory surgery with the result – I do not have otoscloersis. A year later I had a sudden hearing loss in the second ear I was put on antibiotics and steroids and sent back home. From there on my hearing was getting worse, I could not follow conversations or watch TV. 2013 – I wanted to get one last opinion before getting hearing aids. I went to see Dr. Brill this time – how I wish I had this done years ago. He is the most professional, kind and understanding doctor. Instead of discouraging words I had hope that I might be able hear again. On Valentine ’s Day I had my first stapedotomy surgery done. I do have bi-lateral otosclerosis. The surgery was a success and I cannot even describe how emotional and wonderful it is to finally hear again. My tinnitus is almost gone in the operated ear and I have regained my hearing I had two post-op follow ups and everything was healing great. Thank you Dr. Brill!

January 5th, 2012
Such a pleasurable experience
I saw Dr. Brill following an inconclusive CT scan of asymmetry on the lower left tongue. I was a new patient, so paperwork needed to be filled out. Including the initial paperwork, I spent 30 total minutes in the office. Dr. Brill was a pleasure. his bedside manner was fantastic and he answered all my questions. When I left, I felt empowered and well taken care of. Anybody looking for an experienced and cordial ENT should see Dr. Brill. His staff was as kind as he is. Fantastic experience.

August 27th, 2010
Paratoidectomy and vicious Infection
After many years of being passed from doctor to doctor, being treated sub-human by at least two reputable ENT's and my complaints being ignored, it was found that I had what was diagnosed as a Warthen's Tumor - typically hollow - mine was filled with abscess that spread like mad when a traveling pathologist burst the tumor. I was finally referred to Dr. Alan Brill. I have never been treated kinder, with more respect or with more caring that Dr. Brill and his staff treated me. I am so greatful to have had him as my surgeon and his remedying my ordeal that lasted from 2004 through 2010.

February 22nd, 2009
A perfectionist! Kind, gracious, and does a magnificent job. Have been going to him for 18 years, he has done two surgeries. Always pleased.