A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brockhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Brockhurst is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brockhurst, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockhurst graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Brockhurst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Clayton Brockhurst MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Brockhurst practice?
- Dr. Alan Brockhurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Brockhurst practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.