A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brongiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Brongiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brongiel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brongiel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brongiel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan James Brongiel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Brongiel practice?
- Dr. Alan Brongiel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Brongiel practices Internal Medicine near Streamwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Streamwood Internists.