Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Brook
Dr. Alan Brook, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Peters, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Brook is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital, Christian Hospital Northwest and Christian Hospital NE NW. Dr. Brook has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Brook has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Alan Brook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Peters, MO.
Dr. Mark Wald
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Peters, MO 0.01 mi40
Dr. Zinnat Meghjee
Saint Peters, MO 0.01 mi30
Dr. Richard Parcinski
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Peters, MO 0.01 mi46