A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Broussard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Broussard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Broussard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Broussard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Broussard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Paul Broussard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Broussard practice?
- Dr. Alan Broussard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Broussard practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Breaux Bridge, LA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.