A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Broussard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Broussard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broussard
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Broussard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Broussard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Broussard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Broussard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Paul Broussard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Broussard practice?
- Dr. Alan Broussard has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Broussard practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.