A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Broussard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Broussard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Broussard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Broussard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Broussard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Broussard practice?
Dr. Alan Broussard practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Iberia, LA and Breaux Bridge, LA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Broussard, Dr. Allen Broussard