A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bryce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bryce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bryce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryce graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bryce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Haruo Bryce MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Bryce practice?
- Dr. Alan Bryce has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Bryce practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA and Santa Barbara, CA.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Oncologists.