A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Buhler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Buhler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Buhler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buhler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Buhler MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Buhler practice?
- Dr. Alan Buhler has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Buhler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Cardiologists.