A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bulbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bulbin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bulbin, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulbin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Bulbin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bulbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Bulbin practice?
Dr. Alan Bulbin practices Infectious Disease near Port Washington, NY.
See Port Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.