A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bulbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bulbin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulbin
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Bulbin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bulbin, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulbin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Bulbin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Marshall Bulbin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Bulbin practice?
- Dr. Alan Bulbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Bulbin practices Infectious Disease near Port Washington, NY.
See Port Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.