Dr. Alan Burgess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Burgess?

August 22nd, 2016

The front office staff were enthusiastic, kind and helpful, and got me in right away. Dr. Burgess made me feel comfortable and was very kind. I was very impressed with my visit.

March 20th, 2016

A true Care-Giver

Excellent physician. I am a long term patient. When we moved out of the area, I kept Dr. Burgess as my Primary Care Physician even though I live 30 miles away and have to fight Denver traffic to get downtown. He explains everything in a way I can understand.

November 19th, 2015

We have been pleased with Dr. Burgess and his staff. Dr. Burgess takes his time and listens. He has been our PHP for several years now, and we feel confident and comfortable in his care.

August 24th, 2015

Dr. Burgess is a wonderful physician, so much so that I drive 25 miles to see him, even though we have moved away from Downtown Denver. It's well worth the great care and counsel that I receive.

June 17th, 2015

Dr. Burgess is a great Doctor and also a great listener. He follows up on what is discussed and is quick to get an answer back if you need a follow-up.

February 24th, 2015

Best center EVER!

I will honestly say I really enjoy this location. The staff is so friendly, even the manager came out to talk to me. Dr Burgess takes his time with me and I dont feel rushed.

December 15th, 2014

I seen Maureen, Dr Burgess's NP but I didnt see her name in the system. The office asked if I can give a review and I told them absoulity because this location is awesome! They are friendly and have great energy there. I would recommend anyone to go there.

December 9th, 2014

Great location

I only been to this location a couple of times but the practice asked if I would write a review. I was more than happy to write a review because everyone there is so professional and Dr Burgess is great. He takes time to listen to my issue verse rushing me out the door. This is a great practice.

May 7th, 2014

The practice told me to go on this site to rate them and I have to say they are amazing. I am not just saying that because they told me. They treat me like I am family. They are great there.

April 22nd, 2014

Nurse Practicianer

I normally see Dr Burgess but he was not available therefore I seen his NP Maureen and she is great!!!! I love Dr Burgess but I would not mind seeing her. She is friendly, willing to listen and explains everything in detail.

April 13th, 2014

Dr Burgess is such a great guy. I love this location. Everyone there is so nice.

April 2nd, 2014

Awesome doctor

He is very friendly and willing to listen. He addressed all my issues and gave me suggestions on my health to improve myself. He is awesome!