A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Burningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Burningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burningham
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Burningham, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Burningham graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burningham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Burningham MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Burningham practice?
- Dr. Alan Burningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Burningham practices Otolaryngology near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Otolaryngologists.