A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Garber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan C Garber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Garber practice?
- Dr. Alan Garber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Garber practices Adult Medicine near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME.
See Bangor Family Physicians.