A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Green, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Green has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Coleman Green MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Green practice?
- Dr. Alan Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Green practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Psychiatrists and Torrance Child Psychiatrists.