A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Noel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Noel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Noel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Noel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Noel practice?
- Dr. Alan Noel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Noel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.