A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health St. Anthony Summit
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
- St. Anthony Summit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Carl Peterson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Alan Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Peterson practices Anesthesiology near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Holly, CO.