A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Smith is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Chris Smith MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Alan Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Smith practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Internists and Wenatchee Gastroenterologists.