A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weinberg, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weinberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan C Weinberg FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Weinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Weinberg practices Urology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Urologists.