A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cabrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cabrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Cabrera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Roy Cabrera MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Alan Cabrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cabrera practices Cardiovascular Disease near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Oaks, CA.
See Roseville Cardiologists.