A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cadesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cadesky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cadesky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadesky graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cadesky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Cadesky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Cadesky practice?
- Dr. Alan Cadesky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cadesky practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.