Dr. Alan Carlson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Carlson?

August 25th, 2015

Dr. Carlson is a very caring doctor and listens to your concerns and then gives recommendations. He states what he would like to do and why before ordering any tests or treatments. He was wonderful with my dad and I have continued to visit him as well as my husband and son. One of the reviews on this site gave him a one as an eye doctor. He is not an eye doctor but a family doctor, so I am wondering if the reviewer selected the wrong doctor? He received Physician of the Year in 2005, but he is the best every year in my book.

August 9th, 2012

Horrible experience

This is the absolute worst eye doc I have ever had an appointment with. Not only did I wait 2 hours, but he dismissed me after 3 minutes and told me to "email him, that he needed to be somewhere else." He also misdiagnosed my condition and did not interpret any off the tests the staff took. This was a terrible experience from someone who is supposed to be an expert. Avoid him at all costs.

June 28th, 2012