A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Carruth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Carruth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carruth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Carruth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carruth graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Carruth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Wayne Carruth MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Carruth practice?
- Dr. Alan Carruth has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Carruth practices Anesthesiology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Anesthesiologists.