A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cartmell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cartmell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cartmell, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartmell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cartmell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Cartmell MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Cartmell practice?
- Dr. Alan Cartmell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cartmell practices Medical Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tehachapi, CA.
See Bakersfield Oncologists.