Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Cashell
Dr. Alan Cashell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkins, WV, with other offices in Elkins, WV and Elkins, WV. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Cashell is affiliated with Davis Memorial Hospital Medical Staff, Pocahontas Memorial Hospital and Broaddus Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Cashell has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Alan Cashell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins, WV.
Dr. Donald Fleming
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Elkins, WV 0.38 mi31
Dr. Wojciech Dolata
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Elkins, WV 0.38 mi27
Elkins, WV 0.58 mi17