A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Chanales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Chanales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chanales
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Chanales, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanales graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chanales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stuart Chanales MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Chanales practice?
- Dr. Alan Chanales has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Chanales practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists, Rockville Pulmonologists, and Rockville Critical Care Practitioners.