A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cherofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cherofsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cherofsky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherofsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cherofsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Cherofsky MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan Cherofsky practice?
- Dr. Alan Cherofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Cherofsky practices Plastic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Plastic Surgeons.