Surgeons
Eltingville
4546 Hylan Blvd
Staten Island, NY 10312
718-967-3300
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Sabrina on Mar 31st, 2010

I have no words for how wonderful Dr. Cherofsky treated me. I had an emergency injury and he came right to the hospital. He has excellent bedside manner and took his time answering all fo my questions. I STRONGLY recommend other patients to see him.

|  Trust  |  show details
by Maria CFC on Mar 21st, 2010

I trust this doctor and his staff 200% . He is an amazing doctor. His nurse and the whole staff are awesome . I've had 2 major surgeries and I have NO SCARS.. I'd trust him and only him for any other procedure/surgry I might have ...

|  Skilled Plastic Surgoen , Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2009

Cherofsky has more than earned a reputation for pedaitric plastcs, and it is well deserved. My 7 yr old son received stitches on his forehead- Cherofsky is excellent and meticulous, and was wonderful with my son Michael... who now wants to beocme a plastic surgeon. Likewise his staff is caring and professioanl and as onewould expect- beautiful1 Note: Cherofsky's skill is nto reserved for the younger set, Cherofsky works his magic in cosmetic plastics- this is a doctor who is doing his part to make the world a more beautiful place and doing it so well- no reaosn to go anywhere else.

Mar 7th, 2009

i love dr.cherofsky his wife and his whole staff

|  Just another patient  |  show details
by LG on Jun 6th, 2008

My first visit was a good experience. I met the Dr. and his wife and felt they were the right choice for me. It at all went downhill after the surgery. I noticed my scarring was becoming worse instead of clearing up. After a whole year passed and several products used and dermatologists seen, Dr. Cherofsky advised he would need to do a revision. When I was ready to go back, I was told I would need to pay for this correction since my insurance would not cover it. Then, I was told I was discharged as a patient and had to pay $300 for him to see me again!! I hope this message helps someone out there reconsider this doctor as he doesnt seem to care about his patient nor take ownership of the sloppy job he performed as I was told by other PS.

Aug 27th, 2005 on yahoo.com

genuine honest kind...: what more do you want to hear about a docto? Genuine honest and kind i felt very confident and comfortable. i am extremely satisified with the results with the breast augmentation procedure.i have recommended a few friends to see d

Read Full Review at yahoo.com