Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Jun 4th, 2015

The staff at this office are TERRIBLE!!!!!! I will never recommend this physician again! He should really consider hiring friendly staff who are not rude. Least friendly place i have ever been on SI. Doctor acted like he was too good to deal with anyone. And the nurse was his wife, who was a total B!

Great bedside manner show details Great bedside manner
by Susan on Sep 22nd, 2014

Wonderful doctor with a very nice beside manner. Very skilled at suturing, my daughter's scar is nearly invisible. No long waits at the office either.

by Sabrina on Mar 31st, 2010

I have no words for how wonderful Dr. Cherofsky treated me. I had an emergency injury and he came right to the hospital. He has excellent bedside manner and took his time answering all fo my questions. I STRONGLY recommend other patients to see him.

Trust show details Trust
by Maria CFC on Mar 21st, 2010

I trust this doctor and his staff 200% . He is an amazing doctor. His nurse and the whole staff are awesome . I've had 2 major surgeries and I have NO SCARS.. I'd trust him and only him for any other procedure/surgry I might have ...

Skilled Plastic Surgoen , Excellent Doctor show details Skilled Plastic Surgoen , Excellent Doctor
Oct 23rd, 2009

Cherofsky has more than earned a reputation for pedaitric plastcs, and it is well deserved. My 7 yr old son received stitches on his forehead- Cherofsky is excellent and meticulous, and was wonderful with my son Michael... who now wants to beocme a plastic surgeon. Likewise his staff is caring and professioanl and as onewould expect- beautiful1 Note: Cherofsky's skill is nto reserved for the younger set, Cherofsky works his magic in cosmetic plastics- this is a doctor who is doing his part to make the world a more beautiful place and doing it so well- no reaosn to go anywhere else.

Mar 7th, 2009

i love dr.cherofsky his wife and his whole staff

Just another patient show details Just another patient
by LG on Jun 6th, 2008

My first visit was a good experience. I met the Dr. and his wife and felt they were the right choice for me. It at all went downhill after the surgery. I noticed my scarring was becoming worse instead of clearing up. After a whole year passed and several products used and dermatologists seen, Dr. Cherofsky advised he would need to do a revision. When I was ready to go back, I was told I would need to pay for this correction since my insurance would not cover it. Then, I was told I was discharged as a patient and had to pay $300 for him to see me again!! I hope this message helps someone out there reconsider this doctor as he doesnt seem to care about his patient nor take ownership of the sloppy job he performed as I was told by other PS.

Aug 27th, 2005 on yahoo.com

genuine honest kind...: what more do you want to hear about a docto? Genuine honest and kind i felt very confident and comfortable. i am extremely satisified with the results with the breast augmentation procedure.i have recommended a few friends to see d

Read Full Review at yahoo.com