A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Christianson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Christianson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Christianson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christianson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christianson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Christianson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Christianson practice?
- Dr. Alan Christianson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Christianson practices Family Medicine near New Alexandria, PA.
See New Alexandria Family Physicians.