A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Citrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Citrin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Citrin, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Citrin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Citrin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Citrin DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Citrin practice?
- Dr. Alan Citrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Citrin practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.