A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cleland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cleland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cleland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleland graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cleland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Cleland MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alan Cleland practice?
- Dr. Alan Cleland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cleland practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Endocrinologists.