A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cohen, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan L Cohen DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Alan Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Howell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.