A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Coit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Coit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Coit, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coit graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Samuel Coit MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Coit practice?
- Dr. Alan Coit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Coit practices Pediatrics near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Pediatricians.