A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Coleman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Julian Coleman MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Alan Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Coleman practices Nephrology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Nephrologists.