Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Coleman
Dr. Alan Coleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Coleman is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus, California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital. Dr. Coleman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Coleman has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Alan Coleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Vanessa Grubbs
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Kathleen Liu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi18
Dr. David Wojciechowski
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi11