Dr. Alan Coleman Is this you?

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

They don't make 'em like this anymore.

What a doctor should be

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I first starting seeing Alan in 1978 at age 18. For decades he took good care of me through various minor issues. I left the city in 2000, and one of the things I miss most is him. One caveat: the receptionists were always pretty terrible, borderline obnoxious, even. Pity, but not worth bailing over.

Great doctor over many years..

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Prior to moving back East, Dr.Coleman was my primary care physician for over 30 years....He always referred me to other good specialists when necessary. I trust him completely. He has always shown me courtesy and caring, and, in my opinion, is a model of what a doctor should be. He is one great guy...

Posted on February 12th, 2013