A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Colicchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Colicchio is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Colicchio, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Amer. Bd. of Electrodiag Med
Education & Awards
Dr. Colicchio graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Colicchio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colicchio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans