A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Colicchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Colicchio is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Colicchio, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amer. Bd. of Electrodiag Med
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colicchio graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Colicchio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Colicchio MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Colicchio practice?
- Dr. Alan Colicchio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Colicchio practices Neurology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Brick Neurologists.