Dr. Alan Colicchio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

August 13th, 2014
A 1 star rating would be too much!
If you care about your health please reconsider this doctor. I've never written a review before but my conscience is nagging me to warn people to stay clear! I cannot understand how he is still in practice. Please,Please heed my advice.

August 25th, 2012
very poor bedside manner, somewhat arrogant. may be a decent doctor but i would not go back-needs to improve attitude with patients.

August 25th, 2011
Very disappointing
This was the worst experience I have ever encounter with a Doctor. He spent approx 10 mins with my daughter was totally uninterested in the situation, was text messaging people during our interaction and passed us on for another appointment with another neurologist in his office after charging $350.00 for his time. He made no attempt to collect the records I had with me and was of no service at all.

April 25th, 2011
Horrible
This doctor has the bedside manner of a gnat, made his diagnosis without looking at me and then made my primary MD wait weeks for him to get around to reviewing my test results before releasing to her and only finally released after constant pestering. Also agree with previous review that the office staff are rude, unprofessional and idiots.

January 30th, 2011
I would NEVER wish this nasty uncaring doctor on anyone. He NEVER has a wait because he spends less than 3 minutes with you! I have also NEVER dealt with such a horrible unfriendly and INCOMPETENT staff like I have at this office. The front desk girl is the rudest person I have ever encountered and the rest of the staff is just as bad. I have gone weeks WITHOUT my medication because neither myself nor pharmacy can ever reach them and then they claim they never received any messages. FInally I ended up in the ER and my husband and mother had to go to the office to get them to call in my medication. This office will be reported as will the doctor.

May 12th, 2010
ZERO BEDSIDE MANNER
Zero personality. Spent EXACTLY 1 1/2 minutes with me at my follow up appointment and rushed out the door. He is nasty and rude. Also the staff is nasty and makes you feel like you are BOTHERING them when you call for any reason! After my medication refills I will NOT be returning to this office!