inactive

Alan S Collin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2011
Dr. Collin is a top-notch professional and his staff is a direct reflection of his dedication to his patients and the care they are given. Very knowlegeable in his field. It is obvious he takes the time to keep up with the latest in his profession. I've been under his care for 9 months and he is by far the best physician to ever provide treatment for me. I am doing much better than expected with Stage IV ovarian cancer chemotherapy and Dr. Collin and his staff make the treatments bearable. A great doctor and practice that achieves outstanding results - as good or better than the nation's leading cancer research centers.

November 7th, 2008
Talk
You can talk to him as a friend. Good man.

July 2nd, 2008
Top Notch
Dr. Collin and his entire staff really make the unpleasantness of cancer treatment a bearable situation. My mom was the first in the family to be treated by him. She would rather see him than anyone. I was next. Unlike my mom, I had to have chemo. I can't imagine going through that with any other doctor and staff. My mom & I are both breast cancer survivors. My sister became his patient next. By the time she got to him, she was already at stage 4 of her lung cancer. He never sugar coated anything, but helped my sister fight the cancer until she could no longer take it. She passed away with no regrets. He even had to deal with my emotions the first time I saw him after her passing. Since then, a co-worker was diagnosed with colon cancer. He went to Texas for surgery. He got names from me prior to his trip in case the Texas Doctors wanted to send him somewhere locally. They checked out Dr. Collin's practice and were quite impressed. He went through chemo with Dr. Wortheim and thought he was great. I hope I never have to recommend them again, but if the situation were to arise, I wouldn't hesitate at all.