A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Coon, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Brook Coon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Coon practice?
- Dr. Alan Coon has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Coon practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.