A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Edward Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Alan Cooper has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Reading Orthopedic Surgeons.