A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cororve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cororve is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cororve graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cororve has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan E Cororve MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Cororve practice?
- Dr. Alan Cororve has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cororve practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.