A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cororve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cororve is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cororve
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cororve Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cororve graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cororve has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan E Cororve MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Cororve practice?
- Dr. Alan Cororve has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cororve practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.