A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cortez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cortez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cortez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cortez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Brett Cortez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Cortez practice?
- Dr. Alan Cortez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Cortez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Pediatricians and Tustin Endocrinologists.