A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cortez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cortez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Brett Cortez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Cortez practice?
- Dr. Alan Cortez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cortez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians and Anaheim Endocrinologists.