Dr. Alan Crosta Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Crosta Jr?

January 11th, 2017

Outstanding!

Dr. Crosta took great care pre and during surgery , paying great attention and care for my concerns, since I have Sensorineural hearing loss in one ear. Everything went well with the surgery no issues, and Dr. Crosta checked in on me the next morning in the hospital. His level of care , dedication , skill and compassion are outstanding!! I am very grateful .

March 20th, 2012

Outstanding positive experience

Dr. Crosta took the time pre-surgery to understand my needs and concerns. Without compromising safety, he was able to meet my needs to protect vocal cords (I'm a singer with an upcoming concert) and to deal with a jaw injury that prevented me from opening my mouth wide. He was extremely careful and succeeded in all of this even though the surgery took over an hour longer than anticipated. I have the best of impressions of his work and his attitude toward his patients.