Dr. Alan Crowther MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease San Antonio, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2016
The way being a doctor should be done
I saw Dr. Crowther for a varicose vein, and being my first time, I had SO any questions! I asked them all, and he thoroughly answered them all. I didn't feel rushed through the process. Matter of fact, when he would answer, he would ask me if I had any more questions to ensure I was taken care of. This kind of quality care isn't common. Most offices seem to be factory-like in that they get you in, see you as quickly as possible, then send you on your way. Dr. Crowther is arguably the best doctor I have ever been to. Thorough communication, he sets realistic recovery expectations, and maintains relatable professionalism throughout the visit. Highly recommend him!

September 23rd, 2015
Until I visited with Dr. Crowther, I had no idea that the painful swelling in my feet and ankles were due to vein issues. I had 3 treatments with him, and suddenly I have more energy than I've had in years. I can fly across the country and my feet aren't swollen when I get there, and my legs look more attractive because all of the ugly veins are gone. Dr. Crowther takes his time with his initial visit to make sure he understands all of your problems. I highly recommend him - he's very friendly and professional also.

April 6th, 2015
Dr. Crowther is very honest and knowledgeable. I was made to feel very comfortable and all my questions were answered. Dr. Crowther explained what the procedure would entail and what to expect during and after the procedure.

July 7th, 2013
Very knowledgeable
I was having significant pain in my legs and, after doing some research, discovered that I might have some vein problems. I went to see Dr. Crowther and I'm so glad I did. He is very knowledgeable about vein issues and he actually did an ultrasound himself in his office!! That really saved me time as I didn't have to make an appt and go to another location for the ultrasound. The office staff was very nice and Dr. Crowther has a wonderful bedside manner. The overall experience was very pleasant. I don't have any complaints and would highly recommend Dr. Crowther!

April 11th, 2013
Horrible job! My legs look worse than ever and now I don't like wearing shorts or anything that shows my legs!! Looks like he just wanted the money because when I went back to show him what he did to my legs he said to go tanning so it won't look as bad; he could have told me that before I paid him to do anything to my legs! I had only minimal spider veins to begin with! He could have been an honest person and told me that I did not need anything done to my legs and now I regret the day I ever got sclerotherapy! He said I need to pay again for another treatment if I want them to look better, yea right! After what he did I do not trust him at all.

August 6th, 2010