A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cutler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cutler, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cutler has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan F Cutler MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Alan Cutler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cutler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.