A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cutler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cutler, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cutler has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cutler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Cutler practice?
Dr. Alan Cutler practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield General Practitioners, Southfield Internists, Southfield Gastroenterologists, and Southfield Hepatologists.