A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cutler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutler
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cutler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cutler, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cutler has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan F Cutler MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Alan Cutler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cutler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Warren, MI.