A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan D' Augustine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan D' Augustine is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. D' Augustine graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. D' Augustine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan A D' Augustine DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. D' Augustine practice?
- Dr. Alan D' Augustine has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan D' Augustine practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.